Total 03 options of check in facility are provided by Allegiant airlines to their customers and they can select any as per their convenience:
- Web check in facility ( through the website )
- Mobile check in facility ( through the mobile app )
- Airport check in facility ( directly at the counter )
Check in time of Allegiant Airlines
Every airline recommends their passengers reach the airport on time so they can complete all formalities on time to avoid any last-minute inconvenience. Allegiant airlines advise their customers to reach at least 02 hours prior to their flight so they can get enough time to get the boarding done with the baggage handover to the airlines so they can reach the boarding gate at least 01 hours prior to the departure.
Allegiant airlines provide and recommend their customer check in online through their website to avoid any extra charges for the boarding pass at the airport counter. Also check-in facility open from 24 hours till 45 minutes before the flight departure.
Check-in Mobile app
Another best feature provided by Allegiant airlines is to check in through a mobile application which saves a lot of time for the customer. Also, customers avoid long queues at the airport if boarding has been done before arriving at the airport. Check-in opens 24 hours till 45 minutes prior to departure.
Check-in at Airport
Last and most common method to check-in is at the airport counter. But please note allegiant airlines charges $5 for the boarding pass if you use the facility at the counter. To avoid such expenses airlines recommend doing the boarding either through web check-in or you can use mobile check-in for your reservations.
How to do web check-in through the website?
Check-in through the website is a very simple and most convenient method, kindly follow the below steps to do the web check-in:
- Visit Allegiant air website by typing allegiantair.com
- Select the check-in tab as shown on the top of the website
- Enter the details below to access your itinerary:
- Click on the continue button to open your itinerary
- Select the flight option of which you want to check in then click on the check-in and proceed ahead with the check-in.
- Select the free seat if you want to save money or else you can choose your preferred seat by paying the extra amount.
- You can select the baggage with fewer prices from the airport as airport charges are on the higher side.
In some cases, you need assistance with check-in
- Travelling with the pet
- Travelling with the infant
- Unaccompanied minor is booked
- Any error occurred due to the system and couldn’t check-in online
How do you check in through the mobile app?
Another easy feature which allegiant airlines provide to their customer is check-in through the mobile application. You can easily check in through this mobile app from 24 hours to 45 minutes prior to the departure. The easy download the boarding pass on your mobile phone and walk away from the airport without any worry.
To check in through the mobile app, login into your account and enter the details to access your itinerary and proceed with the check-in option to download the boarding pass on your mobile phone.
A few features you can get through a mobile phone:
- Mobile check-in
- Access your travel trip
- Seat selection
- Baggage selection
- Priority access
- Receive flights notification status
- Manage flight services
How do check in at the airport counter?
The last and most common method to do check-in is at the airport counter when you are not able to through any other options. To do the check-in at the airport you need to show the government-issued photo id proof at the counter.
- Check your baggage at the counter
- Select your seat
- Get your boarding pass from the counter
- Need to pay $5 per boarding pass if you take print out at the airport counter.
- You need to carry govt photo id if you are unaccompanied minor between 15-17 years
- Reach airport at least 02 hours prior to your departure
- 45 minutes prior to departure airport check-in will get close
Boarding process of Allegiant Airlines
The process of allegiant airlines is very simply, it recommends all their customers reach the boarding gate at least 01 hour prior to departure and if anyhow you miss out to reach the boarding gate prior 30 minutes before departure your ticket will get cancelled by the airline. 10 minutes before the flight departs airline closes the counter.
Boarding Zone of Allegiant Airlines
Below is the boarding zone for your reference:
- Pre-boarding. For those passengers who takes longer time or need some kind of special assistance.
- Priority Boarding. For those who have purchased Priority Access add-on and passengers holding an Allegiant World MasterCard.
- Military Boarding. For active-duty military personnel and their family dependents.
- Family Boarding. For those passengers who are travelling with strollers or car seats.
- Zone 1. For those passengers who want to sit on the exit row.
- Zone 2. For those passengers whose rows are in 25-40 and travelling without carry-on baggage.
- Zone 3. For those passengers whose rows are in rows 1-24 and travelling without carry-on baggage.
- Zone 4. For those passengers whose rows are in rows 25-40 and travelling with carry-on baggage.
- Zone 5. For those passengers whose rows are in rows 10-24 and travelling with carry-on baggage.
- Zone 6. For those passengers whose rows are in rows 1-9 and travelling with carry-on baggage.